vendredi 14 août 2020

No such thing


There's no such thing as too much coffee, unless…

Abuse of coffee can be harmful to robots.

unless you are a robot novelist, of course.


There's no such thing as too much Tom Gauld, either.


Much thanks to Dan Wagstaff for bringing to our attention that Tom Gauld has drawn a new cartoon for the New York Times Books section.
Let's have a coffee, now.

Dessin © Tom Gauld / NYT

5 commentaires:

Fresca a dit…

Yes! Tom Gault.
Thanks to the link to The Casual Optimist too--just the sort of thing I like. Book covers!

Michael Leddy a dit…

I like the idea of a robot with its own machines.

Tororo a dit…

Yesssss! Book covers!
Did I mention that I enjoy your own posts with book covers?

Fresca a dit…

Thanks for letting me know--I like posting book covers too--should do more...
(Sometimes I restrain myself, which is silly!)

Tororo a dit…

Michael: Sadly the little robot doesn't seem interested in pencils and pens as much as in typewriters.